Paddy is a seasoned leader who has experienced success leading global functions in a multicultural environment. Experience has involved start-up activity as well as development and consolidation at different stages. He has worked mainly in the medical device industry, but has gained his expertise throughout the value-chain.
Strategic business development, operational efficiency and building engagement in workforces are key skills picked up through 30+ years of leadership, 20 of these in assorted global leadership roles.
His roles have encompassed :
- setting up two manufacturing plants
- building a global supply-chain organisation from scratch
- managing global key accounts, worth €250mm/annum
- building a global operational excellence strategy
- establishing new business models to enhance growth
- leading a global research and development operation
- Successfully managing a global organisation through a difficult change process
Currently working with SMEs and start-ups, supporting their evolution and development. He is also involved with the HBAN network and sits on the board of some start-up organisations.
His base degree in industrial engineering in Galway has been supplemented by an M.Sc in management practice from Trinity and a diploma in directorship from the Institute of Directors. He has been involved in mentoring for over 20 years, taking a strong interest in fostering talent across the globe. His work with SMEs continues in this area.
View Paddy’s LinkedIn Profile by clicking the icon below