Eoin Donnelly is a sales/marketing & finance professional with a proven track record for profitable growth enabling value creation. He has held senior roles in Lily O’Brien’s Chocolates, Nestle and Green Isle Foods.
Eoin holds a primary degree in Sales and Marketing, read for his MBA in UCD Smurfit Business School and is a qualified Chartered Management Accountant.
His most recent experience was as Managing Director, (leading Lily O’Brien’s Chocolates), with a focus on bringing the business from entrepreneurial to management specialist stage of development. This lead directly to value creation/realisation for the shareholders. (The overall business was successfully sold in 2014 & then again in 2018).
In Nestle Eoin had several key roles – Channel Strategy Manger, Business Manager & Commercial Projects Manager. Significant project achievements with Nestle include: –
- Outsourcing of distribution
- Transfer of the confectionery factory to a combined factory site with grocery
- Sale of the Irish manufacturing business
- Integration of confectionery & grocery businesses
- Introducing SAP – a global systems project
Eoin’s core skills enable delivery of: –
- Profitable & sustainable sales growth
- Brand positioning & market capture
- Management of change initiatives
- Culture development
- Cost reduction
- Production optimisation
- Margin enhancement
- Cash management & funding
Eoin’s experience spans multinational enterprise to family SME’s across many channels, to both trade & the end-consumer in domestic & export markets. He is a strategic & results-oriented individual with strong communication & analytical skills.
View Eoin’s LinkedIn Profile by clicking the icon below