The Masterclass in Strategic Marketing and Product Management will help you and your team align all key stakeholders around a common vision.
You will have the opportunity to learn and practice product management, hear from peers and come away with practical tools to help implement these in your business.
This masterclass is offered as an intense, interactive, 2 ½ day workshop delivered online, so be prepared to engage to make the most of your time.
The workshop is open to CEO (or equivalent) and a senior colleague who is responsible for the sales process. We find that it is even more effective if up to three people from a company join (including CEO, Sales and Head of Technical, Engineering or Operations).
As we are limiting class sizes to encourage interaction, they will be oversubscribed. We do need to reserve the right to charge for late cancellations as Enterprise Ireland’s aim is to embed these learnings into as many exporting companies as possible.
By the end of the workshop, you and your team will:
- Be clear on the pivotal role best practice product management can bring to your organisation’s ability to scale and attract investment.
- Appreciate the importance of capturing and assessing market insights to enable your team to make better strategic decisions.
- Understand how to adopt a Product Management discipline and know when it is the right time to invest in a more formal approach.
- Consider how to integrate Product Management into a business that adopts an agile approach to the development of ICT and Digital solutions.
- Identify the skills needed to get started with Product Management, and plan how to grow your team into the role.
- Take the first steps to develop a product and market focused mindset across your entire leadership team and wider organisation, aligning your Sales, Marketing, Operations, Innovation and Finance teams to work better together and adopt a shared mindset across your leadership team.
As the Masterclass is delivered online, this is your opportunity to practice these skills before deploying them with real customers. Participants will also receive a workbook guide containing tools and canvases for use during and after the Masterclass.
Optional 1 to 1 and further Enterprise Ireland support
The Masterclass in Strategic Marketing and Product Management is part of the Enterprise Ireland wider supports for Sales and Marketing. Depending on your need, you may have the opportunity for a 1 to 1 engagement to embed the masterclass learnings in your company. In addition, other Enterprise Ireland supports such as Excel @ Market Intelligence, Virtual Selling Masterclass, in-depth eMarketing engagement, the Strategic Marketing Review (SMR), the Business Growth Advisor (BGA) or our longer term International Selling Programme (delivered in conjunction with TUDublin) may be suitable follow on steps to the Masterclass.
Siobhan Maughan has over 25 years’ experience in the technology sector specializing in Product management and Strategic Marketing. Former vice president of Openet, she was directly responsible for building a team to manage product strategic direction resulting in driving revenues to over 100 million euros. She has helped SME’s from multiple industry sectors as a consultant on Enterprise Ireland’s Strategic Marketing Review (SMR) and as Founder of her own consultancy firm Integrated Thinking.
IMS are a strategic marketing partner for companies looking to research, enter or grow the markets for their products and services internationally.
The IMS team includes a senior team of advisors who are experienced in supporting all stages of the sales and marketing process. Working with companies of all sizes and stages of internationalisation they have assisted clients in over 15 countries in the past three years.
€300 per company.
The programme fee has been grant-aided by Enterprise Ireland. Up to three participants per company may attend for this programme fee. Please note that participation in each workshop is limited to 15 companies.
Who Should Apply
The Masterclass is suitable for all companies looking to better understand and deliver their current and future client needs. In line with Enterprise Ireland’s focus, the workshop is particularly relevant to those companies looking to secure and scale export sales:
- Established CEOs looking to scale their business by understanding future market opportunities, and to align their team around a market focussed roadmap.
- Senior managers in R&D, HR, Finance, Operations who are looking to align their function, and that of their entire business to a winning sales and market driven approach.
- Engineers who want to ensure their projects successfully meet market needs or who want to drive alignment across the business.
- Sales and Marketing Directors, responsible for identifying and winning new market opportunities for the business – especially those looking to position and differentiate their products in a competitive landscape.
- Leaders from Startups and HPSUs looking for a market focused approach to strategy development as they start and scale their business focussed strategy.
- IT and Finance professionals, looking to justify the return on strategic digital investments.
While individuals can benefit from joining the workshop, we find that it is even more effective if up to three people from a company join (including CEO, Sales and Head of Technical, Engineering or Operations). Smaller companies will find these roles combined and the workshop is suitable for people who are growing into these roles.
Duration: 09:15am – 12:45pm
Dates: November Workshop
Day 1: 9th November 2021
Day 2: 23rd November 2021
T: 01 727 2329
- 2 1/2 day online
- €300 per company
- Senior Executives